Would you like to hold your retirement savings outside the United States? Do you want to invest your IRA funds in asset classes not allowed by your IRA custodian?
You can achieve both of these goals with an International IRA.
By holding your retirement savings in an International IRA, you can:
- Retain the U.S. tax benefits of investing through a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, or SEP IRA;
- Exercise complete control over the investments held in your IRA;
- Enjoy the asset protection and international diversification benefits of holding assets outside the United States;
- Access bank and brokerage accounts not open for investment by U.S. citizens; and
- Invest in a much wider variety of asset classes than allowed by your current IRA custodian (such as precious metals and non-U.S. real estate).